Seattle – On Sunday, October 9th BOTH Gravity Payments and Dick’s Drive-In will match all RoundUp for Charity donations made by Dick’scustomers, up to $5,000. That means together we could raise $15,000 for our partner charities in ONE DAY! Just go to your nearest Dick’s Drive-In and say “RoundUp for Charity” when you order.
On the same day, join us for the 6th Annual Dick’s Drive-In Walk-A-Thon! Walk alongside local leaders and celebrities as they lead individual legs between all 6 Dick’s Drive-In locations and raise money for our Charity Partners:
- Executive Producer of Digital Media for Kiro7 News (and former Dick’s crewmember), Casey McNerthney will kick off the walk, leading us from Edmonds to Lake City.
- Executive Director of Mary’s Place, Marty Hartman will take us from Lake City to Holman Road.
- Don’t miss your chance to hang out with “the Hipster” from the recent Dick’s Drive-In commercial, Saul Spady between Holman Rd and 45th.
- The Gravity Payments team will lead the group from 45th to Broadway.
- Our favorite new edition to the Hawks team, C.J. Procise will anchor our fantastic relay, walking from Broadway to Queen Anne.
For more information on the Walk-A-Thon please go to https://www.facebook.com/events/111667855962067/. To register for the Walk-A-Thon go to ddir.com/store. Thanks to our event sponsor, Avier Wealth Advisors, your entire $20 registration fee goes directly to Dick’s Drive-Ins’ Change for Charity partners. All participants get a t-shirt and the opportunity to walk with local celebrities and community leaders.
Whether you walk one leg, form a relay team with friends or just grab a burger and RoundUP for Charity, you’ll be helping the homeless in our community and having a great time too!